A big round of applause to the following winners who have performed well in round 3 of our trading competition! 👏🏻
All of the winners will be notified via the mobile number that they have used to register with within two weeks for the prize release. The prizes (reward points) shall be credited into the winners’ accounts on Everest Gold.
Thank you once again for the support thus far and we look forward to seeing you in Round 4 on 23 December 2020! 🌟
Round 3 of our Trading Competition will start on 24 November 2020 (GMT+8)!
To accommodate our international users, we have updated our prizes for this round with our Everest Gold reward points, and it’s now worth more with a total prize value of over USD 3,000!
All the reward points can be exchanged for EGUs during our Gold Subscription Events. And you can trade your EGUs in-app immediately.
Here are the details for Round 3:
24 November, 0000hrs to 30 November 2020, 2359hrs (GMT+8)
How to Qualify for Winning Prizes?
Participants have to conduct at least three trades (Buy = 1 Trade, Sell = 1 Trade)
How to Win?
Top 20% of participants with the highest profit in USD will gain an entry ticket to the Grand Final.
Note: 10,000 reward points = USD 1.00 ≈ SGD 1.37
The profit in USD will include both your realised and unrealised profits arising from your EGU trading activities during the competition period.
Realised profit: profit that comes from completed trades of EGUs.
During the competition period, a user bought 1,000 EGUs at USD 0.64, and sold 1,000 EGUs at USD 0.65. Therefore, the user made a realised profit of USD 10.
1,000*0.65 – 1,000*0.64 = 10
Unrealised profit: potential profit, an increase in the value of EGUs that has yet to be sold for cash.
During the competition period, a user bought 1,000 EGUs at USD 0.64, and holds on to all EGUs. And now the market price of the EGUs rises to USD 0.66. Therefore, we deem the user to have made an unrealised profit of USD 20.
1,000*0.66 – 1,000*0.64 = 20
Also, here is the scenario for a combination of both realised and unrealised profits.
During the competition period, a user bought 1,000 EGUs at USD 0.64, and successfully sold 500 EGUs at USD 0.67, while holding on to the other 500 EGUs. In this case, the user made a realised profit of USD 15, and an unrealised profit of USD 15.
(500*0.67 – 500*0.64) + (500*0.67 – 500*0.64) = 30
The EGU market price is fluctuating so that unrealised loss may also occur.
The initial EGU price will be based on the market price at 24 November 2020, 0000hrs when the competition starts. The final EGU price will be based on the market price at 30 November 2020, 2359hrs when the competition ends.
1) Who can take part?
All verified users of Everest Gold.
2) How do I register for the competition?
There is no need to register for participation. All your real-time trading activities and profits will be automatically recorded throughout the competition period.
3) How many competition rounds are there?
There will be six rounds of competition in total. Please view the dates below and stay tuned for further announcement:
1. Participation in the Trading Competition (“Competition”) is subject to the Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”).
2. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these T&Cs and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, shall be final and binding in all respects on each participant.
3. The official language for the T&Cs is in English. If there are any discrepancies or conflicts between the English version and different language versions, the English version shall prevail.
4. The final decision of the published competition results remains with Everest Gold Pte Ltd (“Everest Gold”).
5. Everest Gold reserves the right to cancel or amend any rules, T&Cs at our sole discretion. Amendments to the T&Cs will be posted on this webpage.
6. This competition is open to all verified users (“Participant”).
7. Prizes refer to Everest Gold reward points (the “Prizes”).
8. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash and/or any other items.
9. The winner will receive details of the prize
10.Remaining of the top 20% qualified participants will win entry tickets to the Grand Final. Each qualified participant is only eligible for one entry ticket to the Grand Final.
11. The ranking of the winners is dependent on their profit, and the value of prizes will be given accordingly. Tied ranks will be judged based on their total asset value (EGU + cash assets).
12. Participants agree to authorise Everest Gold to include their nicknames and profits made during the competition in the public announcement of the competition results.
13. Participants for the contest will be contacted within two weeks from the end of the trading competition through the mobile number that participants used to register for the release of the prize.
The Trading Competition
14. Trading competition starts on 24 November, 0000hrs and ends on 30 November, 2359hrs (GMT+8).
15. The profits (realised profit + unrealised profit) are ranked from real-time trading activities only.
16. Participants will be disqualified from the competition if any of the following situations occur:
17. By entering the competition, participants agree to be bound by and to comply with the T&Cs. Non-compliance with or breach of any of these T&Cs may disqualify a participant at any stage of the competition, and any prizes won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
18. In severe cases, Everest Gold may suspend or terminate the participant’s account on suspicious activities, and may even seek compensation from the participant for damages suffered by the company.
19. Winners are required to provide their full particulars, including their full NRIC/Passport/Identification number for the purpose of verification and audit.
20. Participants acknowledge that all investments and transactions involve risks, and seek independent professional advice if necessary.
🎁 Congratulations to the following users who are bringing home the respective gifts:
1 gram Argor-Heraeus Gold bar
Everest Gold Drip Cake
A pair of Gold Class Movie Vouchers
We will be contacting you within 2 weeks so be sure to check your notifications 😎 Thank you for your support and making this giveaway a great success! 🥳
Refer your friends and get rewarded with amazing gifts beyond just reward points! Join our HO-HO Holiday Giveaway and be rewarded with 1-gram Argor-Heraeus Gold Bars, Gold Class Movie Vouchers and Everest Gold Drip Cakes.
Here are the full details:
Giveaway Period: 16 November 2020, 0000hrs to 30 November 2020, 2359hrs
Who can take part: All verified Everest Gold users (Singapore residents only)
How to take part:
What are the gifts:
Based on a first-come-first-served basis, users who qualify for the respective referral tiers during the Giveaway period will bring home these amazing gifts:
1. Participation in the HO-HO Holiday Giveaway (“Giveaway“) is subject to the Terms and Conditions. (“T&Cs”).
2. The official language for the T&Cs is in English. If there are any discrepancies or conflicts between the English version and different language versions, the English version shall prevail.
3. Everest Gold Pte Ltd (“Everest Gold”) reserves the right to cancel or amend any rules, terms and conditions at our sole discretion. Amendments to the T&Cs will be posted on our website.
4. This Giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or associated with Facebook.
5. This Giveaway event is open only to all verified Everest Gold users living in Singapore (“Users”).
6. Only users and referrals, aged 18 and above who got their accounts verified during HO-HO Holiday Giveaway campaign period, will be eligible for the gifts.
7. A total of 27 users will be rewarded with these gifts when they meet the minimum requirement for each referral tier, on a first-come-first-served basis. These gifts are given out in addition to the reward points usually received by the users with every verified referral.
8. All gifts are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, reward points, Everest Gold Units (EGUs) and/or any other items.
9. All 27 users’ nicknames will be published in the Facebook Giveaway post and on Everest Gold’s website on 3 December 2020, 1700hrs.
10. All 27 users agree to authorise Everest Gold to include their nicknames in the public announcement of the Giveaway.
11. All 27 users will be contacted within two weeks from the date of the announcement on 3 December 2020 via the email address registered with Everest Gold. All gifts which are not claimed by the stipulated deadline will be given away to the next user at the sole discretion of Everest Gold.
12. All 27 users are required to provide their full particulars, including their government-issued identification card and details for the purpose of verification and audit.
13. All 12 users who are gifted with the 6-inch Everest Gold Drip Cake by River Ash Bakery Singapore may refer to the Terms and conditions here before collecting their cakes.
The HO-HO Holiday Giveaway
14. The Giveaway period runs from 16 November 2020, 0000hrs to 30 November 2020, 2359hrs.
15. The following persons are not entitled to participate and do not qualify for the Giveaway:
a. Employees of Everest Gold and their immediate family members (i.e. spouse and children); and
b. Employees or staff of advertising and promotional agencies of Everest Gold and any other parties that are directly involved in organising, promoting and/or conducting the Giveaway, as determined by Everest Gold.
16. By entering the Giveaway, users agree to be bounded by and to comply with the T&Cs. Non-compliance with or breach of any of these T&Cs may disqualify a user, and any gifts awarded may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
17. In severe cases, Everest Gold may disqualify a user who is deemed dishonest, and/or suspend or terminate a user’s account as a result of suspicious activities which include purchasing or creating fake accounts.