We are getting so close to the Grand Final!
Let us applaud the following winners who have all won themselves an entry ticket to the final round, on top of their respective cash vouchers.
All winners will be notified via their registered mobile number within two weeks of the prize release. Prize collection will be held after the Grand Final, whereby winners will be invited to our office to collect their prizes (cash vouchers).
Thank you for your participation. Our Grand Final Trading Competition will commence on 3rd February!
We look forward to seeing you then!
Round 5 of our Trading Competition will start on 25 January 2021 (GMT+8)! We are just one round away from the Grand Final, and we hope you are counting down to the big event too!
A glance at our Grand Final prizes – 1st prize winner will walk away with SGD 2,000 cash vouchers! This is the final lap for you to win an entry ticket to the Grand Final. Grab the chance!
Below are the details for Round 5:
25 January, 0000hrs to 31 January 2021, 2359hrs (GMT+8)
How to qualify for winning prizes?
Participants have to conduct at least three trades (Buy = 1 Trade, Sell = 1 Trade)
How to win?
Top 20% of participants with the highest profit in USD will gain an entry ticket to the Grand Final. Top 15 winners will also walk away with attractive prizes!
The profit in USD will include both the user’s realised and unrealised profits arising from the EGU trading activities during the competition period.
The EGU market price fluctuates so that unrealised loss may also occur.
The initial EGU price will be based on the market price as at 25 January 2021, 0000hrs when the competition starts. The final EGU price will be based on the market price as at 31 January 2021, 2359hrs when the competition ends.
1) Who can take part?
All verified users of Everest Gold.
2) How do I register for the competition?
There is no need to register for participation. All your real-time trading activities and profits will be automatically recorded throughout the competition period.
3) How many competition rounds are there?
There will be six rounds of competition in total. Please view the dates below and stay tuned for further announcement:
1. Participation in the Trading Competition (“Competition”) is subject to the Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”).
2. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these T&Cs and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, shall be final and binding in all respects on each participant.
3. The official language for the T&Cs is in English. If there are any discrepancies or conflicts between the English version and different language versions, the English version shall prevail.
4. The final decision of the published competition results remains with Everest Gold Pte Ltd (“Everest Gold”).
5. Everest Gold reserves the right to cancel or amend any rules, T&Cs at our sole discretion. Amendments to the T&Cs will be posted on this webpage.
6. Prizes refer to cash vouchers (the “Prizes”).
7. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash and/or any other items.
8. The ranking of the winners is dependent on their profit, and the value of prizes will be given accordingly. Tied ranks will be judged based on their total asset value (EGU + cash assets).
9. Participants agree to authorise Everest Gold to include their nicknames and profits made during the competition in the public announcement of the competition results.
10. Winners for the contest will be contacted within two weeks from the end of the trading competition through the mobile number registered for prize collection. Winners agree to authorise Everest Gold to use photographs and/or videos featuring them, as well as their quotes on our company’s website or any other official channels of communications.
The Trading Competition
11. The profits (realised profit + unrealised profit) are ranked from real-time trading activities only.
12. Participants will be disqualified from the competition if any of the following situations occur:
13. By entering the competition, participants agree to be bound by and to comply with the T&Cs. Non-compliance with or breach of any of these T&Cs may disqualify a participant at any stage of the competition, and any prizes won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
14. In severe cases, Everest Gold may suspend or terminate the participant’s account on suspicious activities, and may even seek compensation from the participant for damages suffered by the company.
15. Winners are required to provide their full particulars, including their full NRIC/Passport/Identification number for the purpose of verification and audit.
16. Participants acknowledge that all investments and transactions involve risks, and seek independent professional advice if necessary.