After six rounds of Trading Competitions, our Grand Final has ultimately drawn to a close!
Cheers to all Grand Final users who have come this far. It has been a tumultuous journey but an exciting one, and we, from Everest Gold, are so glad that you have made it through with us!
Here is the list of names for the winners of our Grand Final:
All winners will be notified via their registered mobile number within the first week of our result announcement, and winners will be invited to our office to collect their prizes (cash vouchers).
Thank you once again for the love and support shown during the past six rounds of trading competitions.
We look forward to bringing you similar events in the future. Keep a lookout for more updates here and also follow us on our social media platforms @EverestGoldSG.
At last, the moment that you have been waiting for has arrived. We are counting down to just one week away to the final round of our Trading Competition!
Below are the details for Round 5:
3 February, 0000hrs to 9 February 2021, 2359hrs (GMT+8)
How to qualify for winning prizes?
How to win?
Top 20% of participants with the highest profit in USD will walk away with attractive prizes!
The profit in USD will include both the user’s realised and unrealised profits arising from the EGU trading activities during the competition period. The EGU market price fluctuates so that unrealised loss may also occur. The initial EGU price will be based on the market price as at 3 February 2021, 0000hrs when the competition starts. The final EGU price will be based on the market price as at 9 February 2021, 2359hrs when the competition ends.
1) Who can take part?
Only users with an entry ticket to the Grand Final will be eligible to participate.
2) How do I register for the competition?
The competition is only open to users who have won our Grand Final entry tickets. The entry ticket is obtained from our previous five rounds of trading competition. All your real-time trading activities and profits will be automatically recorded throughout the competition period.
1. Participation in the Trading Competition (“Competition”) is subject to the Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”).
2. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these T&Cs and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications hereto, shall be final and binding in all respects on each participant.
3. The official language for the T&Cs is in English. If there are any discrepancies or conflicts between the English version and different language versions, the English version shall prevail.
4. The final decision of the published competition results remains with Everest Gold Pte Ltd (“Everest Gold”).
5. Everest Gold reserves the right to cancel or amend any rules, T&Cs at our sole discretion. Amendments to the T&Cs will be posted on this webpage.
6. This competition is open to all verified users with Trading Competition Grand Final entry tickets (“Participant“).
7. Prizes refer to cash vouchers (the “Prizes”).
8. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash and/or any other items.
9. The winner will receive details of the prize
10. The ranking of the winners is dependent on their profit, and the value of prizes will be given accordingly. Tied ranks will be judged based on their total asset value (EGU + cash assets).
11. Participants agree to authorise Everest Gold to include their nicknames and profits made during the competition in the public announcement of the competition results.
12. Winners for the contest will be contacted within two weeks from the end of the trading competition through the mobile number registered for prize collection. Winners agree to authorise Everest Gold to use photographs and/or videos featuring them, as well as their quotes on our company’s website or any other official channels of communications.
The Trading Competition
13. Trading competition starts on 3 Feburary, 0000hrs and ends on 9 Feburary, 2359hrs 2021 (GMT+8).
14. The profits (realised profit + unrealised profit) are ranked from real-time trading activities only.
15. Participants will be disqualified from the competition if any of the following situations occur:
16. By entering the competition, participants agree to be bound by and to comply with the T&Cs. Non-compliance with or breach of any of these T&Cs may disqualify a participant at any stage of the competition, and any prizes won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
17. In severe cases, Everest Gold may suspend or terminate the participant’s account on suspicious activities, and may even seek compensation from the participant for damages suffered by the company.
18. Winners are required to provide their full particulars, including their full NRIC/Passport/Identification number for the purpose of verification and audit.
19. Participants acknowledge that all investments and transactions involve risks, and seek independent professional advice if necessary.