✔️Done and dusted💫
Thank you to these users below for making our “Eeny, mini, miny Gold Redemption” event a great success. All of our gold bars have been fully redeemed!
Check out our gold collection photos here 📸
As of 28 April 2021, we have received all your gold redemption requests through our app.
We are in the midst of verifying all submissions and will update here and on our Facebook (@EverestGoldSG) with the users’ list once all of the users have successfully redeemed their physical gold bars.
Thank you for your enthusiastic support for this event. Stay tuned!
✨Eeny, mini, miny moe. Get your mini bar of gold!
In our exclusive “Eeny, mini, miny Gold Redemption” event, only a limited supply of 4 x 50g PAMP gold bars are available this time round. Simply trade and accumulate 5,000 EGUs to qualify and receive SGD 100 CapitaVouchers with each successful redemption*.
Here are the full details:
28 Apr 2021, 12:00pm to 2 May 2021, 11:59pm (GMT+8)
Do take note that the event will officially close once all 4 x 50g of PAMP gold bars have been fully redeemed.
Who can take part?
All verified Everest Gold users (Worldwide)
How to take part:
1. Trade and accumulate 5,000 EGUs
2. Tap on “Eeny, mini, miny Gold Redemption” event banner
3. Click “Redeem Now” to submit your request
*Terms and Conditions apply.
1. Participation in the “Eeny, Mini, Miny Gold Redemption” (“Event”) is subject to Everest Gold Pte Ltd’s (“Everest Gold”) Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”).
2. The official language for the T&Cs is in English. If there are any discrepancies or conflicts between the English version and different language versions, the English version shall prevail.
3. Everest Gold reserves the right to cancel or amend any rules, terms, and conditions at our sole discretion. Amendments to the T&Cs will be posted on our website.
4. By taking part in the event, users agree to be bound by and to comply with the T&Cs. Non-compliance with or breach of any T&Cs may disqualify a user, and any vouchers awarded may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn, or reclaimed.
5. Everest Gold may disqualify a user who is deemed dishonest, and/or suspend or terminate a user’s account as a result of suspicious activities which include purchasing or creating fake accounts.
6. This event is not sponsored, endorsed, or associated with Facebook.
7. This event is open to all verified Everest Gold users worldwide (“Users”), except:
- employees of Everest Gold and their immediate family members (i.e. spouse and children); and
- employees or staff of advertising and promotional agencies of Everest Gold and any other parties who are directly involved in organising, promoting, and/or conducting the event, as determined by Everest Gold.
The Gold Bar
8. The gold bars that are used for this event are from the world’s most prestigious bullion brand—Produits Artistiques Métaux Précieux (“PAMP”), renowned for its excellence in producing one of the finest gold bullion bars in the world.
- The PAMP gold bars are refined to the purity of 99.99% fine gold. Each gold bar weighs 50 grams with the finest 99.99% stamped on the obverse of the gold bar together with PAMP’s logo and assayer stamp. The reverse features a representation of Rosa.
- The 50 grams of PAMP gold bar is 47 x 27 x 2.13mm in size. Each 50 grams PAMP gold bar comes presented in its own distinctive security CertiPAMP packaging which also doubles as its assay card. The card features ‘SWISS MADE’ written vertically along the right-hand side of the card, and ‘PAMP’ written horizontally underneath. The back of each CertiPAMP card is stamped with the gold bar’s unique 7-digit Certificate Number, the weight and fineness of the bar, and the signature of PAMP’s Certified Assayer.
9. 4 x 50 grams of PAMP gold bars will be issued for this event.
10. This event officially runs from 28 April 2021, 1200hrs to 2 May 2021, 2359hrs (GMT +8).
11. As the event runs on a first-come-first-served basis, once all 4 x 50 grams PAMP gold bars are fully redeemed, the event will officially close.
12. Only 4 users (“Qualified Users”) who submitted a redemption for the 50 grams of PAMP gold bars will qualify in this event.
13. Only one redemption is allowed per user.
14. To qualify for redemption, users must ensure they have at least 5,000 Everest Gold Units (“EGUs”) in their Everest Gold account. Upon submitting their request, the required EGUs for gold redemption will be frozen.
15. Everest Gold will verify the details of all submissions, as well as ascertain that users who are interested are deemed to rightfully own the sufficient amount of EGUs for gold redemption. Upon verification of the identity of all qualified users, Everest Gold will fix a date for them to be present at Everest Gold’s office for ownership transfer of the 4 x 50 grams PAMP gold bars to the 4 qualified users.
16. All 4 qualified users will each be rewarded with SGD 100 CapitaVoucher (“Vouchers”) for Singapore users. For non-Singapore users, each of them will receive a USD 75 Amazon eGift Card (“eGift Card”) instead.
- For Singapore users, vouchers will be issued at the time of gold collection at Everest Gold’s office.
- For non-Singapore users, an eGift Card will be emailed to the users.
17. Everest Gold will officially announce and publish all qualified users with their nicknames on our Facebook post and event webpage within 2 weeks from 2 May 2021.
18. All qualified users agree and consent to the use of their testimonials, photos, and videos for marketing and publicity purposes on Everest Gold’s website and social media platforms.
19. All qualified users who have been verified, will be contacted through the email address and/or mobile number they registered with Everest Gold by 5 May 2021.
20. Qualified users are required to provide and bring along identification documents, such as the Singapore-registered identification card or passport for the purpose of verification and audit before proceeding to the gold collection.
21. All qualified users will be duly notified of the details for the official gold collection, and PAMP gold bars must be collected personally by the original account holder as per the name on the Everest Gold account.
22. Users bear all the risks and responsibility for the gold bar, once the ownership of the PAMP gold bar is transferred to the qualified users upon completion of the gold redemption.
23. Upon completion of the Redemption Form on the day of gold collection, qualified users who wish to sell back the PAMP gold bar to Everest Gold at the prevailing spot gold price may do so by submitting a request in writing. Everest Gold has the sole discretion to determine approval for such a request.
24. There will be a two (2) percent processing fee chargeable on the buyback price of the PAMP gold bar, pegged to prevailing spot gold price at the time of the sell-back to Everest Gold.
25. Qualified users ought to note that selling back of PAMP gold bars to Everest Gold must be carried out and conducted on the very day of gold collection. Everest Gold will not agree or be able to honour any buyback once they exit the collection venue.
26. All sales proceed will be credited to the user’s registered bank account by either bank or telegraphic transfer, or a cheque will be issued to the user, upon official completion of the sale. Other terms and conditions may apply.
27. Qualified users who failed to collect their PAMP gold bar by the stipulated timeline, will render their chance to own the gold bar as unsuccessful and legally null. Under such circumstance, Everest Gold will make a refund of an equivalent amount of EGUs that was used for the redemption to the user’s Everest Gold account.
28. Users have no statutory right to return their physical PAMP gold bar as the physical gold bar redeemed is non-exchangeable. This is because the prices of gold are dependent on fluctuations in financial markets.
29. Vouchers and eGift Cards received by the qualified users are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, reward points, EGUs, and/or any other items.