✨ IT’S A WRAP 🥳
Here is the list of users who have done their part in Beat the Gold Rush II and brought home their very own 50g PAMP Gold Bar!
Thank you everyone for your support once again, and do stay tuned for more exciting events coming up ahead!🌟
Beat the Gold Rush is back by popular demand! Now is your chance to be one of first 20 users to redeem your very own 50g gold bar with 5,000 EGUs within our app. You will also be rewarded with SGD 100 CapitaVouchers*.
22 February 2021, 1200hrs to 28 February 2021, 2359hrs (GMT+8)
Do note that the event will officially close once the 20 x 50 grams of PAMP gold bars have been fully redeemed.
Who can take part?
All verified Everest Gold users (Worldwide)
How to take part?
1. Trade and accumulate 5,000 EGUs.
2. Tap on “Beat the Gold Rush 2” banner.
3. Click “Redeem Now” to submit your request.
*Refer to Terms and Conditions.
1. Participation in the “Beat the Gold Rush 2” (“Event“) is subject to Everest Gold
Pte Ltd’s (“Everest Gold”) Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”).
2. The official language for the T&Cs is in English. If there are any discrepancies or conflicts between the English version and different language versions, the English version shall prevail.
3. Everest Gold reserves the right to cancel or amend any rules, terms and conditions at our sole discretion. Amendments to the T&Cs will be posted on our website.
4. By taking part in the event, users agree to be bound by and to comply with the T&Cs. Non-compliance with or breach of any T&Cs may disqualify a user, and any vouchers awarded may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
5. Everest Gold may disqualify a user who is deemed dishonest, and/or suspend or terminate a user’s account as a result of suspicious activities which include purchasing or creating fake accounts.
6. This event is not sponsored, endorsed or associated with Facebook.
7. This event is open to all verified Everest Gold users worldwide (“Users”), except:
The Gold Bar
8. The gold bars that are used for this event are from the world’s most prestigious bullion brand—Produits Artistiques Métaux Précieux (“PAMP”), renowned for its excellence in producing one of the finest gold bullion bars in the world.
9. 20 x 50 grams of PAMP gold bars will be issued for this event.
10. This event officially runs from 22 February 2021, 1200hrs to 28 February 2021, 2359hrs (GMT +8).
11. As the event runs on a first-come-first-served basis, once all 20 x 50 grams PAMP gold bars are fully redeemed for, the event will officially close.
12. Only 20 users (“Qualified Users”) who submitted a redemption for the 50 grams of PAMP gold bars will qualify in this event.
13. Only one redemption is allowed per user.
14. To qualify for redemption, users must ensure they have at least 5,000 Everest Gold Units (“EGUs”) in their Everest Gold account. Upon submitting their request, the required EGUs for gold redemption will be frozen.
15. Everest Gold will verify the details of all submissions, as well as ascertain that users who are interested are deemed to rightfully own the sufficient amount of EGUs for gold redemption. Upon verification of the identity of all qualified users, Everest Gold will fix a date for them to be present at Everest Gold’s office for ownership transfer of the 20 x 50 grams PAMP gold bars to the 20 qualified users.
16. All 20 qualified users will each be rewarded with SGD 100 CapitaVoucher (“Vouchers”) for Singapore users. For non-Singapore users, each of them will receive a USD 75 Amazon eGift Card (“eGift Card”) instead.
17. Everest Gold will officially announce and publish all qualified users with their nicknames on our Facebook post and event webpage within 2 weeks from 28 February 2021.
18. All qualified users agree and consent to the use of their testimonial, photos and videos for marketing and publicity purposes on Everest Gold’s website and social media platforms.
19. All qualified users who have been verified, will be contacted through the email address and/or mobile number they registered with Everest Gold by 3 March 2021.
20. Qualified users are required to provide and bring along identification documents, such as Singapore-registered identification card or passport for the purpose of verification and audit before proceeding to gold collection.
21. All qualified users will be duly notified of the details for official gold collection, and PAMP gold bars must be collected personally by the original account holder as per the name on the Everest Gold account.
22. Users bear all the risks and responsibility for the gold bar, once the ownership of the PAMP gold bar is transferred to the qualified users upon completion of the gold redemption.
23. Upon completion of the Redemption Form on the day of gold collection, qualified users who wish to sell back the PAMP gold bar to Everest Gold at the prevailing spot gold price may do so by submitting a request in writing. Everest Gold has the sole discretion to determine approval for such request.
24. There will be a two (2) percent processing fee chargeable on the buyback price of the PAMP gold bar, pegged to prevailing spot gold price at the time of the sell-back to Everest Gold.
25. Qualified users ought to note that selling back of PAMP gold bars to Everest Gold must be carried out and conducted on the very day of gold collection. Everest Gold will not agree or be able to honour any buyback once they exit the collection venue.
26. All sales proceed will be credited to the user’s registered bank account by either bank or telegraphic transfer, or a cheque will be issued to the user, upon official completion of the sale. Other terms and conditions may apply.
27. Qualified users who failed to collect their PAMP gold bar by the stipulated timeline, will render their chance to own the gold bar as unsuccessful and legally null. Under such circumstance, Everest Gold will make a refund of an amount of EGUs that was used for the redemption to the qualified user’s Everest Gold account.
28. Users have no statutory right to return their physical PAMP gold bar as the physical gold bar redeemed is non-exchangeable. This is because the prices of gold are dependent on fluctuations in financial markets.
29. Vouchers and eGift Cards received by the qualified users are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, reward points, EGUs and/or any other items.