Dear users, business partners and friends,
With a heavy heart, we wish to inform you that Everest Gold Pte Ltd has decided to cease operations and our last day of business will be 31 December 2021. After that date, Everest Gold Pte Ltd will no longer carry out any business activities in Singapore and consequently, will no longer offer the Everest Gold App for gold trading or gold collection purposes.
The decision to close down this business was not an easy one. We have truly enjoyed the relationships with all our users, friends and business partners built over the past years.
We want to thank all our users who have supported us all this time, Everest Gold Pte Ltd could not have been as successful as it was without your loyalty. You have our assurance that we will serve you to the best of our ability during this period to ensure a smooth transition to closure.
In this regard, we wish to set out below the details of the various measures we have put in place to address the funds you have placed in your Everest Gold User Account and the EGUs you may still be holding:.
Withdrawal of your funds
- We have lifted the minimum fund withdrawal limit of USD 100. Your funds can be fully withdrawn via the usual withdrawal process using the Everest Gold App.
- Please note that the deadline for withdrawal of funds via the Everest Gold App is 15 December 2021.
- Everest Gold Pte Ltd will cease business operations on 31 December 2021. It will not exist as a corporate entity shortly thereafter and will not be liable for any unclaimed funds.
- As you will no longer be able to trade your EGUs on the Everest Gold App, we are offering to buy back your remaining EGUs at international gold spot prices. There will be no processing fees for this buyback. This can be done via the Everest Gold App under My Funds > Sell-back. The current international spot gold price will be shown on the Sell-back page.
- If you have sufficient EGUs, you may also opt to use your EGUs to redeem physical gold of 5g, 50g, 100g or 1000g in weight, by submitting a request via the Everest Gold App. This can be done via My Funds > Gold Collection. Premium and processing fees continue to apply.
- Please note that the deadline for you to sell your remaining EGUs to Everest Gold Pte Ltd and/or to use your EGUs to redeem physical gold via the Everest Gold App is 15 December 2021. We will no longer be able to buy back any EGUs after that date and any such remaining EGUs will be forfeited.
- Everest Gold Pte Ltd will cease business operations on 31 December 2021. It will not exist as a corporate entity shortly thereafter and will not be liable for any unsold or unredeemed EGUs.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service through email at [email protected] or Whatsapp at +65 9631 2367.
We also thank all our business partners with whom we have forged a close working relationship for their immeasurable support to our business.
Please take care and stay safe in this ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
Everest Gold Pte Ltd Management
Note: This announcement was last updated on 22 October 2021. Everest Gold reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.
Questions Regarding Platform Closure
How long does it take to process my withdrawal request?
It will take up to 2 business days for local fund transfer and up to 3 business days for international fund transfer. Please ensure your bank account is verified in-app for us to process your withdrawals.
Can I still use my Reward Points?
We regret to inform you that there will no longer be any Gold Subscription Events taking place from now on. You will no longer be able to utilise your Reward Points.
Are there any fees for EGU sell-back?
No, we have waived all processing fees for EGU sell-back.
I missed the deadline of 15 December 2021 and still have EGUs in my Everest Gold account. What should I do?
Please be informed that Everest Gold’s offer to buy back your remaining EGUs at international gold spot prices is only open until 15 December 2021. We will no longer be able to buy back any EGUs after that date and any such remaining EGUs will be forfeited.
Can I still withdraw my fiat currency after 15 December 2021?
Please contact our Customer Service through email at [email protected] or Whatsapp at +65 9631 2367.
Please note Everest Gold reserves the right to deny all withdrawal requests after 15 December 2021. We strongly advise you to complete all fund withdrawals before 15 December 2021.